Billing System Modules
25. February 2016
The module supports most functions already, some new server fields will be added with the next release. The module is developed and maintained by Blesta so it's included for free with the billing system.
The module has been overhauled to allow all settings to be configured with added support for configurable options and custom fields for any server/module setting. Changes and documentation can be found here. Once it's released the new module can be requested through a support ticket from an address that has previously purchased the module.
The module has been updated for the latest version of BoxBilling and additional server/module settings have been added. The updated documentation can be found here. The new module can be requested through a support ticket from an address that has previously purchased the module.
02. February 2016
On the daemon it is sufficient to replace the "bin/multicraft" binary. On the panel you can replace the panel files without running the install.php since there have been no database changes.
- Fixed missing server suspend icon in classic theme
- Fixed some potentially unhandled exceptions on the daemon
- Fixed password length not being enforced on password reset
- Fixed PHP7 error in net2ftp
- Improved FTP login error message for clarity
- Updated Yii to latest version
- Updated copyright notices for 2016
- Updated library links on about page
- Installation: Hide typed value on password in put in setup.sh and fixed escaping of certain characters
- Installation: Remove other access rights to setup.config for safety
- Installation: Work around Chrome autocomplete in install.php
- MulticraftAPI.php: Added missing parameter for createPlayer
- MulticraftAPI.php: Fixed potential warning
- MulticraftAPI.php: Improved error reporting
As always, we highly appreciate all feedback, bugreports and suggestions and we will continue improving Multicraft based on your feedback.
12. December 2015
In addition to implementing countless new features and improvements we have also been able to make Multicraft even more secure thanks to the researchers who have contributed to our Bug Bounty Program we have running with Bugcrowd.
As part of this release we are replacing the Windows all-in-one package with the Multicraft Bitnami Stack for Windows for personal use. There is also a Multicraft Bitnami Stack for Linux that we recommend for personal use if you cannot install all requirements for Multicraft. For hosting providers we still recommend using our Linux packages for maximum security and flexibility.
In good Multicraft tradition the length of the changelog is record breaking. There have been so many new features and changes that even a summarized list of the most important changes would be too long for this news entry so here's just a small selection:
- New theme using Bootstrap
- Improved server crash and console handling, including the option to use .conf files for arbitrary JAR names
- New Staff role for full access to all servers without giving access to panel settings
- Server template system
- Improved Bukkit plugin list
- Optional startup parameters
- API improvements and additions
- Security improvements
- Linux filesystem quota support
- Configuration reloading
- Improved performance, particularly for very large installations (1000+ servers)
- Removed single instance restriction so you can run multiple daemons with different Owned license keys on the same system
- Reduced the number of times the banner is shown in the free version
- Many, many more small and large features, improvements and fixes!
Multicraft 2.0.0 Changelog
We highly appreciate all feedback, bugreports and suggestions and we will continue improving Multicraft based on your feedback.
Multicraft Bug Bounty Program
22. May 2015
The program has initially been launched as private so if you're interested in participating and earning monetary rewards for reporting security critical bugs please head over to bugcrowd.com to register for a researcher account. Once you have done so please let us know so we can add you as a researcher to our program.
The bug bounty program will be made public in the future once we have left the initial selection of researchers enough time to review the code.
Blesta Multicraft Module - Updated
29. September 2014
Blesta Blog: New Multicraft Module
The module is part of the official v3.3 release of Blesta so you do not have to install any addons to use this module. If you are using an older version of Blesta you can download the module separately from this forum post.
The documentation for this new module can be found here:
Blesta Multicraft Module Documentation
You can try the new module without obligation by installing the free trial of Blesta and connecting it to your existing Multicraft installation.
We will also be sending out 15% discount coupons for Blesta owned licenses with every new purchase of any Multicraft license.